Providing comments helps us improve the site and establishes a forum for readers. We have provided a policy on comments that we hope you will follow. Your submission of comments indicates acceptance of this policy. We encourage discussion on a wide variety of topics; please remember that comments posted represent the opinions and perspectives of the persons submitting them. We do not always endorse or agree with the ideas, views, or opinions voiced in these comments, but offer the forum as a means to discuss topics of interest to you, our readers.
1. This is a moderated forum. Dialogo-Americas.com will monitor comments and reserves the right to remove, edit or alter content that it deems inappropriate.
2. Submitting comments for posting on Dialogo-Americas.com constitutes acknowledgement of and agreement to the terms outlined in this comments policy.
3. All correspondence received by Dialogo-Americas.com is considered intended for publication unless otherwise indicated in the initial message from the writer.
4. Comments are intended for the readers of this website. Comments to the articles and features of Dialogo-Americas.com are intended to elicit an exchange of opinion and open dialogue on topical subjects in a civilized and open manner for all readers to see.
5. Dialogo-Americas.com reserves the right to edit all comments for content. Comments to articles and features of Dialogo-Americas.com should be relevant to the topic.
6. Comments that are abusive, offensive or those that contain profanity or racist material etc. will not be posted. Name-calling, personal attacks, racist comments, calls to violence, threats, or the use of profanity by any commenter will not be posted.
7. Promotions for commercial entities or related commercial activity will not be posted.
8. Dialogo-Americas.com has no obligation to monitor, edit, censor, or take responsibility for comments. It may or may not act upon a violation of its comment policy. Commenters should ensure that their comments are lawful and fall within the stated guidelines.
9. We will remove personal e-mail addresses from comments prior to posting.
10 . Your comment will not be immediately posted when submitted. Comments will be translated into all our languages which subjects the publication to a delay. Please excuse our delay in publishing.
Do you consider Organized Crime a threat to stability in your country?